Terms and conditions
These terms and conditions form the basis on which you can visit us and our website. Please read them carefully as they contain important information.
This site is owned and operated by Creative Beat Marketing & Design, (EatoutNorfolk.co.uk is a trading name), Dunkirk Industrial Estate, Aylsham,
Norfolk, NR11 6SU. If you have any queries about these terms and conditions or if you have any comments or complaints on or about our website, you can contact us at email@example.com or 01263 732766.
1 The contract between us .We must receive payment of the whole of the price for the goods that you order before your order can be accepted. Once payment has been received by us we will confirm that your order has been accepted by sending an email to you at the email address you provide in your order form. Our acceptance of your order brings into existence a legally binding contract between us.
2 Ownership of rights. All rights, including copyright, in this website are owned by or licensed to Creative Beat Marketing & Design. Any use of this website or its contents, including copying or storing it or them in whole or part, other than for your own personal, non-commercial use, is prohibited without our permission. You may not modify, distribute or repost anything on this website for any purpose.
3 Accuracy of content. We have taken care in the preparation of the content of this website, in particular, to ensure that prices quoted are correct at the time of publishing and that all goods have been fairly described. However, orders will only be accepted if there are no material errors in the description of the goods or their prices as advertised on this website. Any weights, dimensions and capacities given about the goods are approximate only.
ONLINE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BETWEEN A BUSINESS AND CONSUMER
4 Damage to your computer. We try to ensure that this website is free from viruses or defects. However, we cannot guarantee that your use of this website or any websites accessible through it will not cause damage to your computer. It is your responsibility to ensure that the right equipment is available to use the website. Except in the case of negligence on our part, we will not be liable to any person for any loss or damage which may arise to computer equipment as a result of using this website.
5 Availability. All orders are subject to acceptance and availability. If your business is not suitable, for any reason, for inclusion we will contact you to discuss how to proceed or cancel your order.
6 Ordering errors. You are able to correct errors on your order up to the point on which you click on “submit” during the ordering process. Most details can be updated or changed via your online control panel.
7 Price. The prices payable for goods that you order are as set out in our website. All prices are correct at the time of entering information. Wherever it is not possible to accept your order to buy goods of the specification and description at the price indicated, we will advise you by email, offer to sell you the goods of the specification and description at the price stated in the email and will state the period for which the offer or the price remains valid.
8 Payment terms. We will charge your credit account for payment upon receipt of your order. We accept no liability if a delivery is delayed because you did not give us the correct payment details. If it is not possible to obtain full payment for the goods from your account then we can cancel the contract and or suspend any further dealings with you. This does not affect any other rights we may have.
9 Acknowledgement and acceptance of your order. You will need to provide us with your e-mail address and we will notify you by e-mail as soon as possible to confirm receipt of your order and e-mail you again to confirm details. An acceptance of your order will take place on despatch of this email.
- 10 Cancellation rights
- 10.1 Under the Distance Selling Regulations you have the legal right to cancel your order within seven days of acceptance of order. You do not need to give us any reason for cancelling your contract nor will you have to pay any penalty. However, you will need to notify us, in writing, if you wish to cancel your contract.
- 10.2 Once you have notified us that you are cancelling your contract, any sum debited to us from your credit card will be re-credited to your account as soon as possible and in any event within 30 days of your order PROVIDED THAT you notify us in writing within the time specified above.
11 Cancellation by us
- 11.1 We reserve the right to cancel the contract between us if:
- 11.1.1 we have reason to believe your business is not suitable to be included;
- 11.1.2 we do not cover your area; or
- 11.1.3 one or more of the goods you ordered was listed at an incorrect price due to a typographical error or an error in the pricing information received by us from our suppliers.
- 11.2 If we do cancel your contract we will notify you by e-mail and will re-credit to your account any sum deducted by us from your credit card as soon as possible but in any event within 30 days of your order.
- 12.1 Both parties shall only be liable under this contract for losses, which are a reasonably foreseeable consequence of the relevant breach of contract.
- 12.2 You must observe and comply with all applicable regulations and legislation, including obtaining consent from the business owner.
- 12.3 Notwithstanding the foregoing, nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to limit any rights you might have as a consumer under applicable local law or other statutory rights that may not be excluded nor in any way to exclude or limit our liability to you for any death or personal injury resulting from our negligence.
13 Notices Unless otherwise expressly stated in these terms and conditions, all notices from you to us must be in writing and sent to our contact address at Creative Beat Marketing & Design, Dunkirk Industrial Estate, Aylsham, Norfolk, NR11 6SU and all notices from us to you will be displayed on our website from to time.
14 Changes to legal notices. We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions from time to time and you should look through them as often as possible.
15 Law, jurisdiction and language. This website, any content contained therein and any contract brought into being as a result of usage of this website are governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Parties to any such contract agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales. All contracts are concluded in English.
16 Invalidity. If any part of these terms and conditions is unenforceable (including any provision in which we exclude our liability to you) the enforceability of any other part of these conditions will not be affected.
18 Third party rights. Nothing in this Agreement is intended to, nor shall it confer any rights on a third party.